The Strategic Intelligence Alliance, Inc has completed an in depth survey of over 1300 respondents from across North America. The survey was designed to help inform travel business operators about how LGBTQ travelers will make their travel decisions in 2016 and 2017. To purchase the results and key to opening the survey, please click below.
The survey provides critical data on:
- what are the most common sources of travel information sought out by LGBT tourists;
- which are the most common internet travel search engines utilized;
- what is the average amount that LGBT travelers are wishing to spend for accommodation, meals and entertainment;
- what tourism activities are most popular at a tropical ‘gay’ destination;
- what gay oriented amenities attract the LGBT tourist to a destination;
- how much travelers expect to spend on holidays and what limits they have for given activities;
- what amenities LGBT travelers expect in a gay destination;
- what are the most common sources of travel information sought out be LGBT tourists;
- where LGBT tourists intend to go and what are the most popular destinations, and much more.
Purchase Now for $50 by Clicking on ‘Buy Now’ Below:
Or order directly from this site, Click to Order Now.
This e-report will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
Gay Manuel Antonio, Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
Gaia Hotel and Reserve, Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
Hotel Villa Roca, Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
Gay Tours, Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
Casa Bosque Verde, Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
Moonshine Inn, Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
Gecko Trail Adentures, Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
The SIA commits to your privacy and will not share or sell and contact information in any way. The SIA collects information only for its own purposes and only you can voluntarily give us your contact information. You can unsubscribe from any list, newsletter, or other means of contact at any time. The SIA will never publish any survey answers or responses of an individial nature.